Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March Madness teaser

As you know, The Monk is predictor of all, accurate on occasion, logical to the extreme, and known for doing a bit better than Seth Davis.

Next week we'll be in full March Madness mode: evaluating the field of 64+1, gauging the overrateds and underrateds and picking the bracket.

Credentials? Those of you who read this site have a decent basis to review whether I know what I'm talking about. Last year, The Monk finally hit it big by winning a share of a 40+ person pool (we actually tied on the tiebreaker with the co-champ) after finishing 3rd the previous year. FYI, Wongdoer was 4th last year and 2nd the year before in the same pool and he'll attest that he listens to me, not vice versa.

Anyway, enough Monkbrag. After all, my picks last year didn't stink, but I really did well by picking three of the Final Four, not by accurately forecasting the opening weekend.

Something to look forward to for next week.

No comments: