Rudy Giuliani is giving the best speech of the convention (so far).
- The most powerful: "In the state legislature, he couldn't make a decision 130 times. He voted 'Present'. You don't get to vote 'Present' as Mayor of New York City or the Governor of Alaska or President of the United States."
- "[Obama] immersed himself in Chicago machine politics"
- "Change is not a destination just as hope is not a strategy."
- "I've got an idea for you [on the flip-flop on Georgia], call John McCain"
- reminded America what John McCain said of his vocal support of the surge: "I'd rather lose an election than a war." [Amen, ed.]
- "How dare they question whether Sarah Palin can look after her children and be Vice President??!! When have they ever asked a man that??"
Damn I like this man.