Friday, April 14, 2006

Radio Silence

Sorry about the silence of the blog recently. Wongdoer is dealing with certain job limitations on his posting.

The Monk is in a pre-trial that makes the OJ Simpson case look efficient. When this fiasco is over, I'll give more detail. Suffice to say that we've had 11 days of pretrial over three weeks, in court every day arguing about exhibits (the judge wants to pre-admit them so they do not have to be proven up or argued about in front of the jury) and secondary and tertiary issues.

I regret that I haven't been able to post on the baseball season, and we're 10+ games in. Nonetheless, I'll have my entirely-too-late preview for you soon.

As for two other crucial issues -- the war and immigration -- I will try to put together some posts in the next couple of days.

No comments: