Thursday, April 01, 2010

Political blogging -- where's ours?

There have been few political posts of note here recently for various reasons.

First, Wongdoer has taken to earning every cent I pay him instead of happily being underpaid.

Second, my time to blog is limited because I have to go as full bore as possible at work to get my hours. My home time consists of chasing Monkling 1.0 around, eating dinner, some bonding with Monkling 2.0, sleep. I've been told that the woman who feeds Monkling 2.0 all the time is my wife, but I only have a vague recollection of who she is.

Third, the political situation is depressing. Obama is just as bad, if not worse, than I expected in nearly all phases of his policies (DAD -- I EFFING TOLD YOU SO). This week's Weekly Standard has covered the field on this issue, and the best summary is probably here and this post from Walter Russell Mead provides excellent details about the disaster that is Obama foreign policy. Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from day one: insulting and belittling the Brits, supporting Chavista clones in Honduras over the country's constitutional mandates, and treating Israel like an unruly cur. And we have, at minimum, nearly three more years of this to suffer. EGADS.

No comments: